Life can quickly escape from you if you’re not careful. That is why the relationships you develop can become some of your greatest blessings. Especially the relationship you develop with your spouse.
It’s important for you two to do all you can to help keep your relationship healthy and strong for years to come. The primary goal between a husband and a wife should be unity, love, and understanding.
There are many tools at a couple’s disposal to help meet these objectives. One way is through texting. A study reported that “about 82% of young adults say they text their romantic partner multiple times a day.” 82%!
First, I highly encourage people in serious relationships to communicate verbally before texting, especially in important matters. Texting should NOT replace your means of communicating with your sweetheart.
So, how do you keep the romance alive when you’re apart? Here are 20 text messages to send to your sweetheart to remind them how much you love them.
20 Text Messages to Send to your Spouse:
- The first day we met is my second favorite moment. My first favorite moment is when I am with you.
- I hope you know how much you mean to me.
- Thank you for everything you do for our family.
- Your kisses are always amazing.
- I miss you.
- Justin Timberlake is wrong: you brought sexy back.
- I’m so lucky to have you in my life.
- I can’t wait to see you tonight.
- I love when you hold me in your arms.
- Thank you for always making me feel safe.
- You’re incredible.
- I can’t wait to grow old with you.
- I thought I knew what love was, and then I met you.
- Thinking about you makes me smile.
- I don’t know what I did in my life to deserve you, but I’m so glad you’re mine.
- You’re an amazing man, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
- Thank you for choosing “us” every day.
- I couldn’t do this without you. Thank you for your help.
- Through thick and thin I am so grateful for your wonderful sense of humor. You know exactly how to make me smile.
- You make life sweet.
Do you have any sweet text messages you share with your spouse? Leave a comment and add to the list!
P.S. Don’t forget to sign-up for our weekly newsletter where you’ll receive practical tips, inspiration, and a friend in your inbox saying hello! I’ll even send you the password to our amazing library where you can have access to cookbooks, marriage helps, a planner, and more FREE!