Thank you for your interest in guest posting on HomeFaithFamily.com! It’s wonderful to receive and share unique content from our readers to our readers.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Please review HomeFaithFamily.com to review the many categories we cover and write about. You will need to select a specific category for your guest post to be considered before publication.
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Each submission will be reviewed and be seriously considered.
- If your content benefits the readers and stays faithful to the website’s theme of “strengthening home, faith, and family: living simple without losing quality or sanity” your chances of being published is more likely.
- Preference will be given to those who demonstrate a genuine interest in HomeFaithFamily.com as a reader or follower. Submissions with a “visit my website” or “check out my amazing product” type feel will not be accepted. Likewise, submissions which appear to be strictly PR- or SEO-related will not be accepted.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Please limit your post to 1000 words or less.
- Use of bullets, lists, and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- Please make a concerted effort to use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Due to time constraints, submissions which require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice.
- HomeFaithFamily.com does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts at this time.
Submissions that closely adhere to these guidelines are much more likely to be published!
If your guest post is accepted, it usually takes between one to three months for your guest post to be published. I will do my best to notify you within 2 weeks if your guest post is not accepted for publication so that you can submit it to another blog.
If you would like to submit a query (i.e. an idea for a guest post as opposed to a guest post submission in full), please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and include in detail your post idea. If you do not hear from me within 2 weeks after submitting your query, you may assume I do not think it is a good fit for my readers. I will do my best to respond back to every query.
I publish one guest posts per week at this time. This may increase as traffic and interest grow for HomeFaithFamily.com. Depending on how many guest posts are in the queue, it may be several months before your post is published. I do my best to notify you the day your post goes live.
If you have any questions about submitting a post or would like to inquire about an idea, you may email me at email@example.com. I look forward to reading your post ideas and working with you in the near future.
Get Your Free Cookbook
Download your free copy of our 7 freezer meals recipes (easy & delicious breakfast recipes) and sign-up for our weekly newsletter.
As a thank you + bonus, we are also sending you our grocery list and weekly menu planners, FREE!