Are you feeling overwhelmed with all the Thanksgiving meal planning you have to do? Do you feel there isn’t enough time in the day to do everything?
Those feelings can be difficult to handle. Especially since Thanksgiving is a holiday for family and friends, and the desire to make everything “perfect” for everyone is real.
However, you shouldn’t feel this kind of pressure. This compilation of quick recipes to prep for Thanksgiving will help turn you into a rock star. Each meal takes less than 30 minutes to make so you can spend more time with family and those you love, and less time in the kitchen.
18 Quick Recipes For Thanksgiving (Each Recipe Under 30 Minutes)
Rolls don’t have to be difficult to make. Here are 3 recipes that take less than 30 minutes to make (including rising and prep time)
- This recipe from TreatsAffair.com is my go-to recipe for when I am in a time crunch. My family loves these rolls.
- KitchenMeetsGirl.com has a quick 30-minute roll recipe that does not require a lot of ingredients. Simplicity is best.
- SixSistersStuff.com’s recipe is very similar to the KitchenMeetsGirl.com recipe. Very simple.
2. Green Bean Casserole
Green bean casserole is always a meal I look forward to making and eating during the holidays. There’s something about this meal that screams “Thanksgiving.” Here are 3 simple recipes from the pros.
4. Paula Deen joins the FoodNetwork.com and provides a simple green bean casserole recipe.
5. Another holiday brand favorite includes Campbells Soups. They provide their quick casserole recipe on their website (and on the back of select products).
6. AllRecipes.com is my go-to cooking website when I want to cook something different but simple. The community that is available on this website is amazing. Including this classic green bean casserole recipe.
3. Green Salad
Green salads don’t have to be boring. These 3 recipes show us just how simple, tasty and easy a green salad can be to make.
7. For something outside the traditional “green salad” realm, this recipe by TasteofHome.com includes spinach, bacon, and peaches.
8. The FoodNetwork.com provides a simple yet filling traditional green salad recipe. This recipe includes olive oil and red wine vinegar so no dressing is needed.
9. Saveur.com shares with us a baby kale salad with pine nuts, parmesan, and lemon vinaigrette. This recipe looks and sounds amazing if you’re wanting something simple, traditional but outside the norm.
4. Fruit Salad
10. RecipeThis.com provides a fruit salad recipe they claim can be made in under 5 minutes. It’s a compilation of your favorite fruits mixed into one big bowl. The pictures look heavenly.
11. RecipeLion.com has a 6-ingredient fruit salad recipe that requires only mixing. No chill time needed.
12. This 4-Ingredient Cherry Dump Salad by YummyHealthyEasy.com is another quick go-to so you can spend time with those you love.
5. Dessert – Pies & Bars
PureWow.com is just that: WOW! They provided an article to the Huffington Post titled, 30 No-Bake Pies You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less (get the list HERE and try not to get too hungry when you see the pictures. They’re amazing!) Here are three from that list to get you started.
13. InsideBrewCrewLife.com provides an eggnog cheesecake pie recipe. For those eggnog lovers, this recipe will not disappoint.
14. JensFavoriteCookies.com is your go-to website for an easy Pumpkin Chiffon Pie. This recipe takes less than 5 minutes to mix and put together. It’s very easy and simple.
15. MomDevours.com provides a cute alternative to traditional apple pie. She provides a mini no-bake apple caramel cheesecake recipe including Greek yogurt.
Instead of sharing links with you on amazing how-to-make drinks, I am going to share a very simple tip. Serve water. If you’re not a water-type I completely understand. Consider these three other alternatives that you can buy ahead of time.
16. Sparkling Cider
17. A lemon-based carbonation drink (such as 7-Up or Sprite).
18. An easy punch or juice (apple, cranberry, fruit juice, etc.)
If you do need some ideas of drinks to get your “creative juices” flowing, consider visiting PetScribbles.com where they list 18 festive holiday drink recipes.
These 18 recipe ideas are to help you with your holiday planning so you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time with those you love.
What is your favorite holiday recipe? Leave a comment below and let us know! (Don’t forget to include the link!)
P.S. Don’t forget to sign-up for our weekly newsletter where you’ll receive practical tips, inspiration, and a friend in your inbox saying hello! I’ll even send you the password to our amazing library where you can have access to cookbooks, marriage helps, a planner, and more FREE!