Valentine’s Day is coming very quickly, and don’t worry, the HomeFaithFamily.com community wants to help you. Listed below are 30 easy Valentine’s Day recipes & ideas for meals all day!
Our purpose is to find you the best, easiest, and most festive recipes to last all day. Look through the list to find one (or more) you’d like to cook up.
30 Easy Valentine’s Day Recipes & Ideas For Meals All Day
- For your bacon lover: these bacon hearts recipe from ThePapperMama.com will win over any bacon fan in your life. The recipe only requires one ingredient (and you’re right if you said it, bacon).
- This simple strawberry smoothy from ASpicyPerspective.com requires only 3-ingredients. This recipe is perfect for a festive (very pink) breakfast and if you don’t want to spend a ton of time in the kitchen.
- Would you like to cook something to go with your heart-shaped bacon pieces? Look no further, these Valentine’s Day Egg in a basket from ReclainingProvincial.com are adorable! I cannot wait to try them myself.
- Only 2-ingredients, these Greek yogurt dipped strawberries from SheKnows.com are a must if you don’t want to fuss in the kitchen. Simply dip the strawberries into the Greek yogurt and place in the freezer the night before. You’ll wake up to breakfast waiting for you.
- If you have a bit more time on your hand or want to do something really romantic, these red velvet crepes from TasteAndTellBlog.com look divine! According to the recipe’s instructions, you’ll be spending about 20 minutes cooking and prepping this recipe. (So worth it once you see the pictures).
LUNCH (Perfect for the kids, or the kids at heart)
- Are you looking for something fun, creative, and a recipe you know will be a hit? These grilled Mac & Cheese sandwiches from PocketChangeGourmet.com will be the recipe you’re looking for.
- These peanut butter and jelly Valentine sandwiches from MeaningfulMama.com are simply cute!
- Heart shaped calzone recipe from Parenting.com is perfect for either lunch or dinner. Personalize the inside and make it your own.
- Personalize the pizza dough by rolling it into a heart shape with this Valentine’s Pizza recipe from Pillsbury.com. If you’re in a time crunch, consider using refrigerated pizza crust.
- If you’re wanting a meal to warm you up on those cold days, this grilled cheese and soup sandwich from Parenting.com will be perfect for the occasion.
- This buttermilk and honey chicken kabobs from MyRecipes.com look amazing! Serve this up with a side of potatoes and you definitely have a winning meal!
- Do you have a seafood lover in your home? You’ll definitely win over everyone at dinner time with this shrimp alfredo primavera recipe from BettyCrocker.com (and it’ll take you less than 20 minutes!)
- Do you have pork chops taking up room in your freezer? Look no further, this honey garlic pork chops recipe from SixSistersStuff.com is quick to put together (and a recipe everyone will love).
- The lemon-herb roasted salmon with broccoli and tomatoes recipe from Better Homes & Gardens is super easy to make and will leave you and your guests very full.
- This pepper steak with roasted red pepper pesto from BettyCrocker.com sounds complicated to make, but it’s super easy to cook. If you want to cook a meal that looks like you’ve spent all day in the kitchen, this is it! (I’ll keep your 20 minute cook time a secret).
- These fluffy homemade raspberry marshmallows from GlitterInc.com won’t stand a chance with anyone in your home who has a sweet tooth!
- At the end of the day curl up to watch a romantic movie and enjoy some red velvet popcorn from SaraHearts.com. This is a recipe you won’t want to miss.
- Are you a Nutella fan? Then you’re going to love this strawberry Nutella milkshake recipe from TwoPeasAndTheirPod.com.
- Rice Krispie treats are fun, but this Valentine rice Krispie treats from LisaKisch.com is sure to be a big hit!
- Are you looking for something sweet you can snack on all day? Then you’ll want to try this easy frozen hot chocolate recipe from TastyKitchen.com.
I am not going to lie, out of all the dessert recipes I looked through, MidwestLiving.com DOMINATED the dessert category. Their recipes are super easy to make and look amazing!
Find your favorite recipe from the list below!
- These black tie cupcakes from MidwestLiving.com will satisfy any chocolate lovers craving and sweet tooth.
- A gooey center with an intense chocolate flavor, this molten chocolate lava cake recipe from MidwestLiving.com is one you won’t want to miss.
- If you’re looking for a cute cookie idea for children at school, church, or in the neighborhood, these Valentine’s Day sugar cookies are adorable. Have fun decorating the cookie with frosting. (MidwestLiving.com provides a few fun ideas).
- These white chocolate cherry shortbread recipe takes 10 minutes to cook per batch and makes 60 servings (enough to enjoy yourself and share with others).
- This Valentine’s day inspired trail mix will leave you snacking all day without any guilt. Simply add granola, almonds, cranberries, and a few pieces of chocolate to get this festive recipe made!
DRINKS (Non-Alcoholic/Kid Friendly Recipes)
- If you want to make a drink that is simply adorable, you won’t want to miss this Cupid’s love potion by IDigPinterest.com. This recipe is super easy to make and will win any heart over.
- This raspberry sherbert punch recipe by BakingBeauty.net is so festive. With only 4 easy ingredients, everyone will be happy it’s Valentine’s Day when you serve these drinks.
- Cupid’s brew by SunshineAndHurricanes.com takes simple 3-ingredients. She also provides easy instructions on how to put the sugar rim on your cup for a more decorative drink.
- This recipe is a healthier alternative compared to those listed so far. Simple mixed berry punch by AMomsTake.com requires a mixed berry drink, sprite, and frozen berries. Your family will love this recipe.
- This Cupid Float Valentine’s Drink from KellyElko.com is perfect for any milkshake fan. With only 4-ingredients, you definitely can’t go wrong with this recipe.
Whatever you decide to create and cook in your home, I hope you find this recipe list helpful, festive, and fun. The purpose of this list is to find you the easiest recipes that save time, but also gives you back time to have fun and spend with those you love.
Please leave a comment and let us know which recipe you’re excited to try the most. If you enjoy this post, sign-up for our weekly newsletter on the bottom of this post or on the right-hand side of the page.
Due to copyright restrictions on the above websites, I was not able to use their specific recipe images. The images on this post are generic to highlight the recipes per category.
P.S. Don’t forget to sign-up for our weekly newsletter where you’ll receive practical tips, inspiration, and a friend in your inbox saying hello! I’ll even send you the password to our amazing library where you can have access to cookbooks, marriage helps, a planner, and more FREE!