Do you know a special woman who loves reading? This list of 20 Mothers Day gift ideas for book lovers is going to be your shopping guide and secret weapon. From pillow covers, mugs, and more, you can’t go wrong saving money with this list.
Do you know a special woman who loves reading? I’m not talking about the 1 or 2 books a month kind of gal (although she might enjoy some of the things on this list too.)
I’m referring to the woman who “sleeps-with-a-book-under-her-pillow” and puts Princess Belle to shame kind of a reading fan.
If this is you or someone else you know, then you won’t want to miss this list of Mothers Day gifts for book lovers. There is definitely something for everyone.
Because let’s be honest, there is something special about your favorite book. You might love one of the characters, relate to an event, or feel like you were meant for that particular time.
And it doesn’t matter how many times you read the same book because it’s like you’re visiting with old friends again.
This post contains affiliate links at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of the Home Faith Family community. If you have any questions, please send me an email or read my disclosure policy here.
And let’s not get started on the fun that comes when you meet someone who enjoys the same books as you. There is so much excitement and so much to talk about.
Now, if you’re not a book fan and you’re looking through this list trying to figure out what to do, let me put you at ease. The things on this list are really reasonably priced (I have 3 kids under 4, finances and keeping things cheap are a must in my house).
The first thing I would suggest is to find out the favorite book of the person you’re giving the gift to. If you have no idea, then that’s okay, take a look through this fantastic list and have fun shopping for one of your favorite gals (or yourself).
20 Mothers Day Gifts for Book Lovers
1. If the woman you’re buying the gift for is sentimental (and if the relationship is appropriate) I HIGHLY recommend doing the following. Purchase a pack of library cards and write the words, “I’ve been checking you out” on them. Insert this cute card into the front of a new book you’ll be giving her.
Magnetic bookmarks are AMAZING. And there are so many you can choose from that the possibilities are endless. Allow me to show you (this is where knowing your person’s “favorites” comes in handy).
2. Floral i-clip magnetic page markers (set of 8)
3. Flip flop i-clips magnetic page markers (set of 6)
4. Scriptures and words of inspiration (Christian based – set of 6)
5. Music fans i-clips magnetic page markers (set of 8)
6. London or Victorian England fan magnetic bookmarks
7. Harry Potter magnetic page clips (2 packs)
8. Star Wars Saga magnetic page clips
9. “Always” Harry Potter throw pillow cover (this cover is so romantic and adorable. If your sweetheart is a Harry Potter fan you won’t go wrong with this one).
10. “Happiness Can Be Found” Harry Potter pillow case.
For the book lover who also loves their hot drinks, then you’ll definitely want to check out these HOT mugs.
If you’re looking for some adorable and really reasonably priced bookends that will make your special lady smile, you’ll definitely want to check these out.
16. Elephant nonskid cute pair bookends.
17. Fasmov Ferris Wheel Art nonskid bookends.
18. Adorable Owls nonskid bookends.
19. Eiffel Tower nonskid bookends.
20. Blue English telephone booth nonskid bookends.
I hope you enjoyed looking through this list. There are some really fun finds (who knew, right?!) I would love to know what you’re currently reading or what your favorite book is. You can leave a comment down below. I’m excited to read your responses.