Are you looking for the perfect Mother’s Day gift for one of your favorite hard-working ladies? Whether she works in the home or outside, this gift guide of Mothers Day gifts for the working mom is going to make you look like an all-star.
Whether your favorite lady works in the home or outside, this gift guide of Mothers Day gifts for the working mom is going to make you look like an all-star.
Are you a mom who works while managing the home? Or perhaps you’re trying to find a special (and useful) gift for your favorite mom.
No matter what your situation (or where your favorite mom works – inside or outside the home), you’re going to love these Mother’s Day gift ideas.
Let’s be honest, being a mom is a full-time job. And I think it’s safe to say that all moms experience mom guilt (I know I do)!
The guilt comes from different sources (feeling guilty for having to work, for missing out on your children’s moments or activities), and some day’s it’s hard to be still and think that what we are doing is actually enough.
This post contains affiliate links at no cost to you. Thank you for your support. If you have any questions, please read my disclosure policy here.
If you’re a mom reading this list, I want you to know that as long as you are trying your best, loving your children, and doing right by your family, then you’re going to be okay.
You’re doing your best and that’s what matters, burnt casserole and all.
For those who are looking for gifts, make sure you give your favorite mom an extra big hug next time you see her. She does A LOT and tends to be one of her hardest critics. Always take the time to express your tender feelings for her.
Although this list is not inclusive, I hope it’s a great start to give you some awesome ideas for shopping this Mother’s Day.
20 Mothers Day Gifts for the Working Mom
For the fashionista mom who knows how to look stylish
- For Moms who spend a TON of time on their feet, then you’ll definitely not want to miss this: Cushions for the ball of the foot. 2 pairs of ball foot pads for foot pain relief.
- A more comfortable slipper is the Isotoner women’s satin ballerina slipper (comes in varies sizes).
- A perfect no-show lace shoe liner sock, women’s 3 pack.
- Lightweight scarves: fashion lace print shawl wrap (a variety of colors to choose from).
- Lightweight lace teardrop fringe scarf (these are so adorable and there are tons of colors to select).
For the mom who loves accessorizing
- Pocket size business card/ID card holder with magnetic shut (leather wallet case). This is perfect for those small spaces and quick grab-and-go moments.
- Business name card holder (holds 22 name cards/IDs), fashion wood grain with leather and stainless steel. The shade of blue is super cute.
- Slim laptop 16-inch women’s business purse (the purple interior is stunning).
Bereaved Mothers Day is a day to remember and honor mothers who have lost a child. It is observed on the first Sunday of May. This day provides an opportunity for grieving mothers to come together to support and comfort one another.
For the mom who loves her morning coffee
- 1. Mom Mug: “Dear Mom From Your Favorite.” (This mug made me laugh a little too hard).
- 2. Mom Mug: “Mama Bear” – glass coffee mug.
- 3. Mom Mug: “Best Mom Ever” coffee mug.
- 4. Mom Mug: This mug is perfect if your favorite lady is a Target fan.
- Double wall vacuum insulated travel mug – stainless steel loose leaf tea infuser with strainer, coffee tumbler, fruit and juice infused, leak-proof cup. This is the “mother” of all insulated travel mugs with some super cute designs.
- This water bottle allows you to carry your iPhone and/or snacks without getting wet. This is perfect for a mom’s workout or for those who are looking to stay hydrated more. BPA free.
Unique gift ideas
- Light pink foldable headphones by SONY.
- Fresh ocean wax melts Yankee candle gift set (this is great for mom’s more relaxing moments or for her desk at home).
- The ultimate executive padfolio holding 3 ring presentation folders, phone, legal pad, pockets, and more! (I’ll be sending this one to my husband).
- Carved floral pattern office supplies desk organizer (pink). This set is a 3-piece metal set and is very stylish for any mom’s office.
- Mom’s Five-Second Memory Journal. This is perfect for those moms who want to keep a journal but are struggling to find time to write down their memories.
Priceless gift ideas for your mom
The gifts on this list will also require a little bit of time and energy on your part. However, this is probably some of the BEST gifts on this list.
- Sleep. I’m not talking about letting Mom sleep in on Mother’s Day (although, I think you should), but allow Mom time for extra sleep on other days throughout the year. You can make cute little coupon cards for her to “cash in” when she needs an extra bit of rest in the mornings.
- Clean House. Take time to go above and beyond all that you’re currently doing to make sure the house looks spotless. It’s amazing the difference that is made when a house looks and smells clean.
- Time. Give Mom the gift of time. How she spends this time doesn’t matter as long as she gets to choose. You can encourage her to spend some time with her family, by herself, encourage her to read a good book or do what she normally doesn’t have time to do.
I hope you enjoyed looking through this list. There are some really fun finds (who knew, right?!)
I would love to know what your favorite gift has been for Mother’s Day. Leave a comment down below.
Micah Klug is a wife, homeschooling mother to five children, and author. She teaches time-tested solutions to help parents remember what matters most in life, including strengthening their home, faith, and family relationships. To learn how a child who grew up in an authoritarian home is now creating an environment of peace and joy in her own home visit this page. If you want to contact Micah, send her an email here or email [email protected].