Are you trying to find a date idea to help you and your spouse come closer together? These 55 questions for couples are perfect for those moments! The couples questions included in this list are silly, serious, and hilarious. Continue reading to find your favorite.
Trying to come up with date night ideas that don’t cost a ton of money can be difficult. And for couples with children at home, this can become even crazier to try and manage.
There are so many demands on your time, day, and life in general. It’s no wonder that sometimes our spouses are put on the backburner.
It’s an unfortunate reality that should not happen because once a relationship begins to be put aside sometimes it’s difficult to refocus. Your spouse and your relationship together are worth every sacrifice that you can make to keep yourselves strong and close together.
One of the ways you can become closer is by getting to know each other better. Take time for you two, whether you have date-night or only a few minutes a day.
The questions on this list are for couples that want to become closer. Some questions are fun, silly, and others are more serious.
Whether you ask each other all of the questions in one night or just a few at a time, I hope you begin to learn more about one another and that your relationship grows stronger for doing so.
55 Questions for Couples That Want To Become Closer
- What is one thing you NEVER want me to change about myself?
- What is one thing I do that you appreciate the most?
- Do you like kissing or hugging more?
- What do you think we need to work on the most in our relationship?
- Do you believe that I love you?
- What is your favorite memory of us?
- What is your favorite book?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What do you want to do during retirement?
What is your favorite memory with your mom?
- What is your favorite memory with your dad?
- What do you love most about yourself?
- What do you love most about us?
- What is the happiest you ever felt?
- Do you believe in God?
- Who taught you how to ride a bike?
- What was your favorite toy as a child?
- What is your favorite family tradition growing up?
- What is your favorite tradition that we do together?
Where do you see us in 10 years?
- Where do you see us living in 10 years?
- What accomplishments are you most proud of in your life?
- What would you do with an extra $1,000 to spend only on yourself?
- What was your favorite subject in school?
- What was your favorite animal growing up?
- If you could be like one person, who would it be and why?
- If you could go back in time, what age would you be again?
- If you could see into the future, what would you want to know?
- Which of our friends do you think is the most fun? Why?
What is your favorite date we went on together?
- What things about me make you know I’m the one for you?
- What is your earliest memory?
- What is the most terrifying thing that’s ever happened to you?
- What is your greatest fear?
- What is the best advice you’ve ever received?
- Who is the person you respect most in life? Why?
- When do you think it’s okay to lie?
- How would you respond if one of us was offered a job that required a lot of traveling?
- Would you prefer to run your own business or work for someone else?
What would your dream home look like?
- What location is your ideal vacation?
- How do you feel about group vacations with other couples?
- What keeps you going every day?
- What do you value more: the freedom to be spontaneous or the ability to carefully plan?
- Which household chores do you enjoy doing?
- Which household chores do you hate doing?
- If you could meet anyone in the world, alive or dead, who would it be?
- What do you consider your greatest weakness to be?
- What does your perfect day look like?
Who is your favorite fictional character?
- Would you rather be rich or famous?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- If you could choose any name besides your own, what name would you give yourself?
- What makes you feel most loved?
- Did you ever dislike me when we first met?
This list of questions for couples is simply a starting point to help bring you two closer together. Be willing to open up to each other and answer honestly the questions on this list. You will be pleasantly surprised by all that you will learn from each other.
Do you have a favorite question you love to ask your spouse? Share in the comments below and let us know!
Strengthen Your Marriage With This Free ebook!
Sign up for our weekly newsletter and grab your copy of 100+ Questions to Strengthen Your Relationship, FREE.