Will you and your spouse be spending a lot of time in the car this summer? Then you’re going to love these questions for couples during a road trip. These questions will make you laugh, become more intimate, and strengthen your relationship.
I remember the first road trip my husband and I took together. We were going to be in the vehicle together for over 14-hours.
Just the two of us.
Now, I love my husband and adore the time I can spend with him. Frankly, I feel like I saw him more when we were dating versus being married to the man.
Now we had the chance to sit together in a vehicle with no distractions (pre-kids) and really communicate with each other.
My biggest fear came a few days before the trip when I had the thought, “What if we run out of things to talk about?” For whatever reason, I was basing the strength of our relationship off of our ability to carry a conversation with each other.
Crazy idea. I know.
Before you pack your bags and head to your car, I want to share with you our favorite road trip questions for couples.
I know you’re going to love the variety of questions and the memories you’ll make along the way.
The Best 25 Questions For Brilliant Couples That Will Complete Your Road Trip
1. If you could be driving any car right now, what car would it be?
2. What’s one thing you want to do on our vacation together?
3. What are you most looking forward to doing or seeing?
4. If you could travel anywhere for our next vacation, where would it be and why?
5. What are you looking forward to stepping away from the most while we are vacationing?
6. If you had $1,000 to spend on yourself (and only yourself) what would you buy?
7. What would your dream home look like? Inside and outside?
8. If you could live anywhere in the world for a year – all expenses paid – where would you go?
9. What’s the one thing you look forward to the most about growing old together?
10. What was your favorite food to eat when you were a kid?
11. What is your favorite food to eat now (as an adult)?
12. Would you rather hire a maid to clean the bathroom or hire a chef to cook your meals?
13. If you could meet anyone living in the world, who would it be and why?
14. What has been your favorite movie to come out this year?
15. What book has been the most influential for you in your life and why?
16. Did you ever wonder if we would marry or did you know right away?
17. What do you love most about us as a couple?
18. What is one thing you would never change about me?
19. What is one thing you never want to change about yourself?
20. If you could be any animal, what animal would you be?
21. Would you rather be completely bald or as hairy as a monkey the rest of your life?
22. If your life was a book, what would the title be called?
23. If you could choose anyone to narrate your life, who would you have and why?
24. How old were you when you decided what your favorite color is?
25. What is one tradition you had as a child you would like to do together as a couple in our family?
If you love these questions, then you’ll love the questions in these posts:
- 55 Amazing Questions for Couples Who Absolutely Want To Be Closer
- Questions For Pregnant Couples To Discuss
- Questions To Ask Your Husband Before Having A Baby
Be sure to share this post with a couple heading out on vacation soon!
Micah Klug is a wife, homeschooling mother to five children, and author. She teaches time-tested solutions to help parents remember what matters most in life, including strengthening their home, faith, and family relationships. To learn how a child who grew up in an authoritarian home is now creating an environment of peace and joy in her own home visit this page. If you want to contact Micah, send her an email here or email [email protected]