Celebrate your dad this Christmas with a heartfelt message that shows how much you appreciate him. From funny to sentimental, find the perfect quote in this post. Show your dad some love and make this holiday season unforgettable!
I remember my dad working two jobs to put a roof over our heads and food on the table.
Some days we didn’t have anything more than a few oranges in our stockings and a new pair of underwear for Christmas
But the greatest gift he ever gave was always making sure we had what we needed.
Dads are often the unsung heroes of today’s world.
These men give so much of themselves through their time and efforts.
- Heartfelt Christmas Wishes For Dad
- Funny Christmas Messages For Dads
- Best Dad Jokes For His Christmas Wishes
- Religious Merry Christmas Wishes
- Messages For Dads In Heaven
- Heartfelt Message For Your Father’s Day Card This Holiday Season
- Merry Christmas Quotes For The Best Dad Ever
- Lovely Christmas Messages For A Perfect Christmas
As my own kids get older, I cannot help but think of the many men who put their families first and ask for no recognition in return.
For the dad who might feel impossible to shop for, or who asks for nothing each year, you’ll want to keep reading.
You’re going to discover one special way you can give him a thoughtful gift that won’t cost you a dime.
These Merry Christmas quotes for dads are one way to share your unconditional love and appreciation for his willingness to provide, protect, and support his family over the years.
From classic lines to dad jokes not even he can resist, here are some Christmas quotes and heartfelt wishes I know will have your dad laughing and feeling the Christmas cheer this year.
102 Best Merry Christmas Quotes For Dads He Will Love
All you need to do is find the warm wishes you want to include in your Christmas cards, or simply share your special message with him over dinner.
Either way, these quotes are sure to make his day and let him know how much he means to you.
Heartfelt Christmas Wishes For Dad
1. I hope this Christmas is full of joy, love and happiness for you, Dad!
You are the best father anyone could ever ask for and I am so grateful to have you in my life.
2. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas season filled with peace, laughter and joy.
May your holiday be as special as you are to me!
3. May your Christmas be merry and bright, Dad!
You’ve always been there for me no matter what and I appreciate all the love and support you’ve given me over the years.
4. Here’s to another year of being able to spend time together at Christmas!
I hope it brings us many more happy memories that we can cherish forever.
5. May this Christmas bring you lots of presents that make you smile, Dad!
You deserve only the best things in life because you give your all every single day.
6. Sending warm wishes your way this festive season, Dad!
I hope your holidays are filled with moments of joy and cheer that will last throughout the coming year.
7. As we celebrate this holiday season, let’s take a moment to thank God for having such an amazing dad like you in our lives!
Have a very Merry Christmas, Dad!
8. This Christmas, may all your dreams come true and may each day be even better than the last one!
Thanks for everything that you do for us, Dad – we love you so much!
9. Wishing a very Merry Christmas to the most amazing dad in the whole world – that’s YOU!
Have a blast this festive season and enjoy every second of it with those who matter most – family and friends alike!
10. Here’s hoping that Santa brings lots of goodies to fill up your stocking this year, Dad!
You certainly deserve them after all the hard work that you put into making our lives better every single day.
11. On behalf of everyone here at home, I want to wish YOU a very Merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart, Dad!
We couldn’t ask for anything more than having such an incredible role model in our lives – thank YOU so much for everything that YOU do for us each day without fail!
12. May God bless YOU abundantly this festive season with good health, happiness & prosperity – now & always!
Have a wonderful time celebrating with loved ones near and far away on this special occasion!
13. Here’s wishing YOU nothing but pure joy and delight on this beautiful holiday season!
May YOUR days be merry and bright always.
14. Sending lots of love and hugs your way on this magical night full of surprises.
I hope you have an unforgettable time celebrating Christmas surrounded by family and friends this year.
15. Dear Dad, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas that’s filled with lots of laughter, amazing food, and unforgettable memories!
You truly deserve all the happiness in the world for being such an incredible father.
16. Cheers to you, Dad, for being the best gift we could ever ask for during this festive season!
We are forever grateful for your love, support and unwavering guidance in our lives.
Funny Christmas Messages For Dads
1. Hey Dad, I hope you have a jolly Christmas this year!
Just remember: the more presents you get, the fewer chores for me!
2. Dear Dad, don’t worry if Santa doesn’t bring you what you asked for this year – there’s always next year… or Amazon Prime!
3. Hey Dad, looks like it’s time for another round of “who can stay awake the longest” during our family movie night!
4. Dear Dad, I hope Santa brings you something extra special this year – maybe some new socks so I can finally stop borrowing yours 😉
5. Hey Dad, don’t forget: it’s not too late to ask Santa for that snow blower we talked about 😉
6. Merry Christmas, Dad! You always know how to make me laugh, so here’s a joke for you:
What did the reindeer say when he saw a great Christmas gift? ‘Oh deer!’
7. Merry Christmas to my favorite Dad! May your holiday be as bright and merry as Rudolph’s nose!
8. Merry Christmas, Pop! May your holiday be as jolly as ever – and don’t forget to save some eggnog for me!
9. Merry Christmas, Papa Bear! I hope Santa brings you lots of cool presents this year!
10. May your Christmas be as blessed and organized as your toolbox.
Best Dad Jokes For His Christmas Wishes
Your dad will be in side-splitting laughing stitches with these dad jokes!
Tell him one or all of them and see his face light up with a smile.
1. What do you call an elf who sings? A wrapper!
2. Why did Santa put a clock in his sleigh? He wanted to see time fly!
3. What do you call a snowman with a six-pack? An abdominal snowman!
4. Why did the elf go to the doctor? He was feeling “elfish.”
5. What do you call Santa when he takes a break from work? Santa Pause!
6. How did the Christmas tree feel after it decorated itself? Proud as pine!
7. Why don’t reindeer like fast food? Because they never get the drive-thru!
8. What do you call an elf who sings on Christmas Eve? A caroler elf!
9. What does Santa suffer from if he gets stuck in a chimney? Claustrophobia!
10. Why couldn’t the skeleton go to the Christmas party? He had no-body to go with!
11. Who delivers presents to baby sharks at Christmas time? Santa Jaws!
12. What do you get if you cross an apple with a Christmas tree? A pineapple!
13. Why is it so cold at Christmas time? Because it’s in Decembrrrr!!
14. How do sheep in Mexico say Merry Christmas? Fleece Navidad!
15. What did Adam say on the day before Christmas? It’s Christmas, Eve!
16. How do you fix a broken candy cane? With some peppermint glue!
17. Where does Santa Claus keep his money during wintertime? In a snow bank account!
18. What did one light bulb say to the other light bulb on December 25th? Merry Brightmas!!
19. How does Rudolph know when Christmas is coming up soon? He looks at his calen-deer!!
20. What did Mrs Claus say to Santa when she looked out of the window on December 24th? Looks like rain, dear!
Religious Merry Christmas Wishes
1. Christmas is a time for celebrating the baby Jesus and sharing the light of Christ with others. You are a true blessing to those around you. Merry Christmas!
2. As we celebrate the birth of Jesus, may your heart be filled with peace and love. Merry Christmas, Dad. I love you.
3. You’re a great dad. I hope you hold onto Christ’s guiding light during this holiday season and every year thereafter. Happy Christmas!
4. As we gather to celebrate the birth of Jesus, may you feel His love and presence in your life.
Merry Christmas, Dad.
5. Thank you for being my best friend and for always showing me the light of Christ.
People might see you as one of the toughest men, but to me, you are filled with love, light, and the spirit of Christmas. Merry Christmas!
6. Dearest dad, I hope you feel the divine love of a perfect God this Christmas.
Thank you for being a constant presence in my life. Your friendship and guidance over the years have been a special gift to me.
Sending you best wishes for a wonderful day.
7. May the love, joy, and peace of Christ fill your heart today and always. You’re a wonderful father.
Thank you for letting your love shine brightly for all to see. Merry Christmas!
8. I am grateful for a father who taught me the true meaning of Christmas – a celebration of God’s greatest gift to us, His Son Jesus.
May your kindness and generosity be rewarded tenfold this festive season.
9. I remember one of the fond memories you often shared of your first Christmas as a new dad.
You pictured the baby Jesus in the manger with your childlike wonder and awe.
I hope you still feel that same excitement, love, and joy on this special day. Happy holidays!
10. Dad, you may have grown older, but your heart remains pure and full of love for Christ.
Thank you for being an inspiration to me, both as a father and as a follower of Jesus.
May you have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year.
Messages For Dads In Heaven
1. Christmas in Heaven, what do they do? They come down to earth to spend it with you. So save them a seat just one empty chair…you may not see them but they will be there.
2. Although it’s sad to reminisce on Christmases we knew, but this year I will celebrate in memory of you.
I’ll put aside my sorrow with every unshed tear, and concentrate on all the joy we shared with you were here.
Our time together taught me what Christmas time is for and that’s what I’ll remember until we meet once more.
3. All I want for Christmas this year is for my dad in heaven to know how much I love and miss him with all my heart.
4. Sending all my love up to heaven on Christmas day, missing you more than words can say.
Merry Christmas Dad.
5. The holiday season will never be the same without you, dear Dad.
Your absence is deeply felt and I miss you more each day.
Wishing you a peaceful Christmas in heaven.
6. A light like yours can never go out, Dad.
On this Christmas day, I celebrate your life and the love you left behind in my heart.
7. I may not see your face or hear your laughter, but every Christmas memory we shared will keep you alive in my heart forever.
Missing you dearly Dad.
8. Christmas is a time of joy, but now without you here,
It’s hard to find that festive spirit, it’s hard to feel the cheer.
But I know you’re watching over me, from your spot up in the sky,
So I’ll celebrate this Christmas, with a twinkle in my eye.
9. You may not be here physically, dear Dad, but your love and presence are felt every day.
Wishing you a heavenly Christmas filled with peace and love.
10. They say time heals all wounds, but this Christmas I still feel the pain of your absence, Dad.
But I’ll take comfort in knowing that you are celebrating in heaven with the angels above.
11. Every day without you since you’ve been gone,
Is a reminder of how much we miss and love you, Dad.
And on this Christmas day, our hearts ache even more without your presence here.
But we take solace in knowing that you’ll always be with us in spirit.
Merry Christmas to you in heaven, Dad.
12. As I sit down to write this Christmas card, a wave of emotions rushes through me.
I miss you, Dad, more than words can express.
But I know that you’re watching over us from above and sending your love on this special day.
13. Christmas was always your favorite holiday and now it holds an even deeper meaning for me, dear Dad.
Your love and joy during this season will never be forgotten.
14. While I may not have you here to celebrate Christmas with me,
I have the memories of all the Christmases we shared together and they will always bring a smile to my face.
Thank you for the gift of your love, Dad.
15. I’ll always feel you close to me, especially on Christmas day, as I think of all the traditions and memories we shared.
I miss you dearly, Dad, but your love will forever be a part of my heart.
Merry Christmas in heaven.
16. This season brings with it a mix of emotions as I remember the joy and laughter we shared during past Christmases with you, dear Dad.
Yet, I also feel grateful for the wonderful memories that bring me comfort and remind me of your love and presence in my life.
Heartfelt Message For Your Father’s Day Card This Holiday Season
You don’t have to wait until the third Sunday of June to wish your dad a Happy Father’s Day.
Instead, take this Christmas to send him one of these warm greetings with a friendly reminder that he is loved and appreciated all year round.
1. I’ll always be your little girl and you’ll always be the greatest dad.
Thank you. I cherish the special bond we share.
2. As another Christmas Day approaches, I find myself reflecting on all the ways you’ve been there for me throughout my life.
From teaching me how to ride a bike, to giving advice when I needed it most, your love and support have shaped me into the person I am today.
I hope you have a great day and the happiest Christmas.
3. The most important thing you need to know, Dad, is that you are loved.
Thank you for being such a loving father and for always making me feel special.
I hope this Christmas brings you all the love and happiness you deserve.
4. Even though I may not say it often enough, I am truly grateful for everything you do for our family.
Your sacrifices, hard work, and endless support mean the world to me.
Wishing you the best Christmas wishes with your favorite cookies and all the special people in your life.
5. All of our family members would agree that you are the best dad anyone could ask for.
You have always been there to make us smile, give us hugs when we needed them, and be our biggest cheerleader.
Thank you for being an amazing father and role model.
Merry Christmas from all of us, Dad! We love you!
6. Growing up, I always looked forward to Christmas because it meant spending quality time with you.
I will always treasure those memories and hold them close to my heart.
Thank you for being the best dad a kid could ask for and for making every moment special.
Wishing you all the joy and love this Christmas season.
7. As I get older, I realize more and more how lucky I am to have a father like you.
Your wisdom, guidance, and love have helped shape me into the person I am today.
I hope this Christmas brings you all the happiness and blessings that you deserve.
8. They say that daughters are daddy’s little girls, and I couldn’t agree more.
Thank you for being my hero, my protector, and my rock throughout my life.
I am blessed to have you as my dad and I will always cherish our bond.
Merry Christmas to the best dad in the world. Love you always!
9. Dad, your love knows no bounds and your heart is filled with endless generosity.
You constantly put others before yourself and make sure everyone around you is happy.
This Christmas, I hope your Christmas gifts are perfect and your New Years blessings are everything you’re hoping for and more.
10. You’re a wonderful dad. Thank you for teaching me the only things in life that truly matter – love, kindness, and family.
I am grateful for every moment we spend together and I look forward to making more memories with you this Christmas.
Wishing you a holiday season filled with love, laughter, and all your favorite things.
Merry Christmas Quotes For The Best Dad Ever
1. Merry Xmas, Dad! The special part of Christmas is being together with loved ones, and I couldn’t imagine celebrating without you by my side.
Thank you for always making the holidays unforgettable.
2. Dad, even though I may not be a kid anymore, I will always look up to you and admire your strength, wisdom, and love.
Wishing you a Christmas filled with joy, peace, and all the things that make your heart happy.
3. The best gifts in life are not wrapped in boxes, but the special part of Christmas is the people we have in our lives.
And I am grateful to have you as my dad – the greatest gift of all. Merry Christmas!
4. Dad, this is the perfect opportunity to tell you how thankful I am for everything you do.
Your love, support, and guidance mean the world to me.
May your Christmas be as amazing as you are!
5. To my dad, who is always there for me – Merry Christmas!
Your unwavering presence in my life has taught me the true meaning of family and love.
I hope this is a great way to show you how much you mean to me.
6. Dad, thank you for all the sacrifices you have made for our family.
You are my hero and I am forever grateful for your love and support.
Wishing you a Christmas surrounded by love, so much happiness, and all your heart’s desires.
7. The greatest gift of Christmas is spending time with loved ones.
Even though you’ve played Father Christmas for so many years, you are still my favorite person to spend Christmas with.
Merry Christmas, Dad!
8. Dad, thank you for always being the one to make me laugh when I’m feeling down.
Christmas is a reminder of how blessed I am to have you as my dad and my friend.
Wishing you a holiday season filled with laughter, joy, and all the things that bring a smile to your face.
9. The older I get, the more I realize how lucky I am to have you as my dad.
You have always been there for me through thick and thin, and I am grateful for your love and support.
Merry Christmas, Dad! I hope this holiday season brings you all the happiness and love that you deserve.
10. As I reflect on the past year, I am reminded of all the moments we shared together.
Each memory is a cherished gift that I will always hold close to my heart.
Merry Christmas, Dad. Thank you for filling my life with so much love and joy. Here’s to making even more special memories in the years to come.
Lovely Christmas Messages For A Perfect Christmas
1. You’re more than a father figure to me, you’re also my best friend.
Thank you for always being there for me and making Christmas a magical time.
Merry Christmas, Dad!
2. Growing up, I always looked forward to seeing what gifts you had hidden under the Christmas tree.
But as I’ve gotten older, I realize that your love and presence is the greatest gift of all.
Wishing you a Christmas filled with love and happiness, Dad.
3. The holiday season wouldn’t be complete without your famous jokes and dad humor.
Thank you for always making us laugh and bringing so much joy into our lives.
Merry Christmas, Dad! Keep the laughs coming.
4. Family gatherings can get chaotic, but having you as my dad makes it all worth it.
I want to take this great opportunity to let you know you have a way of bringing everyone together and making us feel loved.
Wishing you a Christmas filled with love, laughter, and all your favorite foods.
5. From the magic of Christmas lights to the warmth of a cozy fire, everything about this holiday reminds me of you.
Thank you for always making our Christmas traditions so special and unforgettable.
Merry Christmas, Dad! I love you.
6. They say it’s better to give than to receive, but with a dad like you, I feel like I always receive more than I could ever give.
This is the perfect time to let you know your love, support, and guidance mean everything to me.
Wishing you a Christmas filled with all the love and blessings you deserve.
7. You’ve taught me the important things in life, like how to carve a turkey and how to sneak extra cookies from the dessert table.
But more importantly, you’ve taught me the value of family and being together during the holiday season.
Thank you for everything, Dad. Wishing you a Christmas filled with love and joy.
Cheers to many more memories together.
8. As I hang up the Christmas lights and decorate the tree, I can’t help but think about how you used to do it with such precision and care.
Thank you for always making our home feel like a winter wonderland during the holidays.
Merry Christmas, Dad! I hope this holiday season brings you as much happiness as you bring to our family every day.
Enjoy all the eggnog and fruitcake you want – you’ve earned it.
9. They say dads are superheroes, but I think mine is more of a magician.
How else could you make the whole family gather around for a game of charades or get us all to wear matching ugly Christmas sweaters?
You truly bring the magic to our holiday celebrations, Dad. Wishing you a Christmas filled with love, laughter, and plenty of fun memories.
Love you to the North Pole and back!
10. You may not be Santa Claus, but in my book, you’re just as magical.
Thank you for making every Christmas morning the most exciting and joyful day of the year.
I hope this holiday season brings you everything on your wish list, Dad. You deserve all the happiness in the world.
Merry Christmas to the best dad ever! Love you more than all the presents under the tree.
Cheers to another year of making unforgettable memories together.
Christmas is a time to celebrate the unsung heroes of our Christmas memories, and what better way to do that than with a heartfelt Christmas quote for your dad?
You cannot choose wrong with these wonderful Christmas messages.
If you’re looking for the right words to share with your awesome dad, then we hope that these Merry Christmas quotes have helped you find the perfect words to express your love for your dad during this holiday season.
Dads can never be told too many times that his example, sacrifices, and love are the best gifts you’ve ever received.
Merry Christmas to all the dads out there who give everything they have to make this holiday season (and every day) special for their families.
Wishing you all a merry and bright Christmas!
Micah Klug is a wife, homeschooling mother to five children, and author. She teaches time-tested solutions to help parents remember what matters most in life, including strengthening their home, faith, and family relationships. To learn how a child who grew up in an authoritarian home is now creating an environment of peace and joy in her own home visit this page. If you want to contact Micah, send her an email here or email [email protected].