The Princess and the Frog is one of the most popular Disney movies of all time. If you’re a fan of the movie, then you’ll love these Princess and the Frog quotes.
100+ Unforgettable Princess and the Frog Quotes
You’ll find all of your favorite characters and their most memorable sayings in the list of quotes below.
Princess Tiana Quotes
One of the best things about Princess Tiana is her unyielding optimism. No matter what life throws her way, she always remains positive and believes that things will eventually work out. These Princess and the Frog quotes perfectly sums up her attitude, and it’s something we could all learn from.
I research, test, recommend, and select only the best products for my readers.
If you click a link on this site and buy something, we may earn an affiliate commission. Thank you for supporting this small family business.
Fans Favorite Princess Tiana Quotes
1. “There’s no way I’m kissin’ a frog and eatin’ a bug on the same day.”
2. “My daddy never did get what he wanted. But he had what he needed. He had love! He never lost sight of what was really important. And neither will I!”
3. “Voodoo? You mean to tell me all this happened because you were messing with the Shadow Man?”
4. “The only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work.”
5. “It serves me right for wishing on stars.”
6. “I’m gonna do my best to take my place in the sun.”
7. “There’s been trials and tribulations, you know I’ve had my share But I’ve climbed the mountain, crossed the river And I’m almost there!”
8. “My dream wouldn’t be complete without you in it.”
9. “If you do your best each and every day, good things are sure to come your way.”
Top Inspirational Princess Tiana Quotes
10. “The evening star is shinin’ bright. So make a wish and hold on tight. There’s magic in the air tonight, and anything can happen.”
11. “When you hear that music playin’, hear what I’m saying, it make you feel all right.”
12. “Beignets? Got me a fresh batch just waitin’ for you.”
These Princess and the Frog beignets are a delicious dessert straight from New Orleans! These tasty little treats are perfect for a special breakfast or snack. Plus, they’re really easy to make – even your kids can help out. So what are you waiting for? Get cooking!
13. “Charlotte fairytale book said if you make a wish on the evening star it’s sure to come true.”
14. “What you give is what you get.”
15. “A princess! You just kissed yourself a princess.”
16. “Stella just talked to me. A dog just spoke to me!”
17. “Louis… Ray here says you’ve been taking us in the wrong direction.”
18. “Evangeline is nothing but a star, Ray! A big ball of hot air, a million miles from here. Open your eyes now before you get hurt.”
19. “Thank you, Evangeline. He was trying to propose. That’s what all that fumbling was about and here I thought, all he wanted was to marry a rich girl.”
Heart Warming Princess Tiana Quotes
20. “You just keep your eyes at one of the biggest, gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kiss herself a… a frog.”
21. “Dreams do come true in New Orleans.”
22. “Grab somebody, come on down! Bring your paintbrush. We’re painting the town! There’s some sweetness going around.”
23. “I love you, Naveen.”
24. “Just look at it, mama! Don’t it just make you wanna cry?”
25. “Listen here, mister. This stick in the mud has had to work two jobs her whole life while you’ve been sucking on a silver spoon chasing chambermaids around your, your ivory tower!”
26. “I could really use a little help.”
Prince Naveen Quotes
These are just a few of the wise and insightful quotes attributed to Prince Naveen, one of the most beloved characters from Disney’s The Princess and the Frog.
Though he may have started out as a spoiled and arrogant prince, Naveen underwent a radical transformation after being turned into a frog. He learned the value of hard work and determination, and came to appreciate the simple things in life.
As a result, he became a much better person – one who was deserving of true love. These quotes capture his essential philosophy, and serve as an inspiration to us all.
Fan Favorite Prince Naveen Quotes
1. “Lawrence! Glad to see you’re finally gettin’ into the music. Do you get my joke? Because your head is, it’s in the tuba.”
2. “You must kiss me.”
3. “He was very charismatic!”
4. “You are secretly funny.”
Here are 60 of our favorite Charlie Brown Christmas quotes from the movie that will fill you with the holiday spirit!
5. “Oh, what a coincidence, Lawrence! I’ve been avoiding you everywhere!”
6. “Yeah, more or less. But remember, you must give Tiana all the money she requires for her restaurant. Because Tiana… (looks up at Evangeline, the star) she is my Evangeline.”
7. “I’m not sure I want to be a prince anymore, cause then we would have to go our separate ways. I don’t want that, I want to stay close to you, no matter what. Because… I love you.”
8. “Excuse me, but your accent — it is funny.”
9. “You know, if you are going to let every little thing bother you, it is going to be a very long night!”
10. “Come — we pucker.”
11. “If I can mince, you can dance.”
Inspirational Frog Prince Quotes
12. “Kissin’ would be nice.”
13. “Actually, we are from a place far, far away from this world.”
14. “I’m not sure I want to be a prince anymore ’cause then, we would have to go our separate ways. I don’t want that. I want to stay close to you no matter what because I love you.”
15. “It’s the only way to get you your dream!”
16. “Oh, I just wanted to show you a little something to celebrate our last night together as frogs.”
17. “Oh, Evangeline. Why can’t I just look Tiana in the eye and say, ‘I will do whatever it takes to make all your dreams come true because, because I love you.”
18. “You have had quite an influence on me, which is amazing because I have dated thousands of women and, no, like two, three, just other women! And anyway, you could not be more different! You know, you are, you are practically, heh, one of the guys!”
19. “You do not know how to have fun. There. Somebody had to say it.”
20. “A waitress? Well, no wonder the kiss did not work! You lied to me!”
21. “Oh, oh yes, oh yes? Well, the egg is on your face, alright, because I do not have any riches!”
22. “For someone who can’t see his feet, you’re very light on them!”
23. “Oh… Well, I’ll play a little louder.”
24. “I love her. Tiana is my Evangeline…”
If you want to watch the movie and follow along, you can find a copy of the Princess and the Frog here.
Dr. Facilier Quotes
Dr. Facilier is one of the most sinister villains in Disney history. A master of manipulation, he is able to twist people to his will with ease. As shown by these quotes, Dr. Facilier is a truly diabolical character.
1. “Y’all shoulda taken ma deal. Now, you’re gonna spend the rest o’ your life bein’ a slimy little frog!”
2. “This is just a… minor setback in a major operation! Soon, as I whip up another spell, we’ll be back in business! I still got that froggy prince locked away! I just need a little more time!”
3. “No! How am I ever gonna pay back ma debt?! “
4. “Were I a bettin’ man – and I’m not, I stay away from games of chance – I’d wager I’m in the company of visiting royalty!”
5. “Think of everything you sacrificed. Think of all those people who doubted you, and don’t forget your poor daddy. Now, that was one hard-working man. Double, sometimes, triple shifts. Never let know how bone-tired beat he really was. Shame all that hard work didn’t amount much more than a busted-up, old gumbo pot and a dream that never get off the back porch, but you, you can give.”
6. “On you, little man, I don’t wanna waste much time. You’ve been pushed around all your life. You’ve been pushed around by your mother and your sister and your brother, and when you’re married, you’d be pushed around by your wife! But in your future, that now I see is exactly the man you always wanted to be!”
7. “I’ve got friends on the other side.”
8. “Don’t you disrespect me, little man! Don’t you derogate or deride! You’re in my world now, not your world.”
9. “Come on, boys, won’t you shake a poor sinner’s hand?”
10. “Got to hand it to you, Tiana. When you dream, you dream big. Just look at this place! Going to be the crown jewel of the Crescent City, and all you got to do, to make this reality is hand over that little talisman of mine.”
If your very own princess is wanting a Princess and the Frog themed party, these party decorations will help you throw the best birthday party for her.
Ray the Firefly Quotes
The character of Ray embodies so much light and happiness, it’s no wonder his quotes are both memorable and full of life lessons. In a world that can be harsh and scary, his optimistic attitude is a breath of fresh air. Here are some of the best Ray the firefly quotes.
1. “Don’t make me light my butt!”
2. “A bug gotta do what a bug gotta do!”
3. “Women like a man with a big, back porch!”
4. “Go to bed! Y’all from Shreveport?”
5. “Oh, I’m fine… but your breath done killed me to death!”
6. “First rule of the bayou: Never take directions from a gator.”
7. “She’s fine. Although she got into a little trouble for flashing the neighbors again.”
8. “Just follow the bouncing butts!”
9. “She’s just speaking out of broken heart. That’s all it is. Come on, Evangeline. We gonna show sug’ the truth!”
10. “One more time! It don’t matter what you look like. It don’t. Nobody going to sing with Ray, okay.”
11. “Well, if Captain say nothing, I ain’t gonna say nothing because old Ray sealed up tight as a drum, you ain’t got nothing out of me, no!”
Louis the Alligator Quotes
Louis the alligator is known for his humor and his well meaning intentions. Here are some of his best quotes.
1. “You sure this is the right blind voodoo lady who lives in the boat in the tree in the bayou?”
2. (Gives Ray CPR using a straw) “You OK, little buddy?”
3. “I was — listen, I was confused by the topography… and the geography and choreography.”
4. “Why? The Bayou’s the best jazz school in the world.”
5. “Louis would give anything to play jazz with the big boys.”
6. “Aah! Pricker bushes got me! Gator down! Gator down! I can feel the darkness closing in! So cold!”
7. “It didn’t end well.”
8. “I found a stick!”
9. “I know that tune!”
10. “Ah, Much obliged peewee! And… how about the other side?”
From backpacks, purses, and wallets, these Princess and the Frog Loungefly accessories are sure to turn heads and get people talking.
Eudora, Tiana’s Mother Quotes
Eudora doesn’t have very many speaking lines, but she plays a big role in Tiana’s life. She is a hard working woman with a kind heart. Here are some of her best quotes.
1. “Hmm, won’t you wish on that star, sweetheart?”
2. “You girls, stop tormenting that poor little kitty! Poor little thing.”
James, Tiana’s Father Quotes
Tiana loves her father, very much. Even through the hardship of his family’s young life, James plays a significant role in teaching Tiana the importance of dreaming. Here are some of his best quotes.
1. “Yes, you wish and you dream with all your little heart. But you remember, Tiana, that old star can only take you part of the way. You got to help him with some hard work of your own. And then… yeah, you can do anything you set your mind to. Just promise your Daddy one thing? That you’ll never, ever lose sight of what is really important. OK?”
2. “You know the thing about good food? It brings folks together from all walks of life. It warms them right up, and it puts little smiles on their faces. And when I open up my own restaurant, I tell you, people are gonna lines up for miles around, just to get a taste of my food.”
Charlotte La Bouff, Tiana’s friend Quotes
Charlotte is the sweet, prince seeking childhood friend of Tiana. So when she is crowned princess of the Mardi Gras parade, she’s does her best to help Tiana and Naveen. Here are Charlotte La Bouff’s most beloved quotes from the movie.
1. “Travis! When a woman says later, she really means not ever! Now, run along. There are plenty of young fillies dyin’ for you to waltz them into a stupor.”
2. “I swear I am sweatin’ like a sinner in church!”
3. “Goodness gracious! This is so much to absorb. Let me see if I got this right. If I kiss you before midnight, you and Tiana will turn human again, and then we gonna get ourselves married and live happily ever after! The end!”
4. “I would do it, I would kiss a frog. I would kiss a hundred frogs if I could marry a prince and be a princess.”
5. “I was beginning to think wishing on stars was just for babies and crazy people.”
6 “All my life, I read about true love and fairytales, and Tia, you found it! I’ll kiss him! For you, honey! No marriage required.”
7. “Who would have thought a prince had a younger brother? How old did you say you were?”
Daddy La Bouff Quotes
Daddy La Bouff loves his daughter Charlotte. While he can be a bit oblivious at times, his heart is in the right place. Here are some of Daddy La Bouff’s best quotes from the movie.
1. “All right, now, princess, you’re gettin’ that dress, but that’s it. No more Mr. Pushover. Now who wants a puppy?”
2. “Ah, Senator Johnson! Hey, Jimmy. I hope you’re leavin’ some of them beignets for your constituents.”
Mama Odie Quotes
Mama Odie is the wise and wonderful voodoo queen of the bayou. She helps Tiana and Naveen to see that they don’t need to change who they are to find happiness. Here are some of Mama Odie’s most memorable quotes from the movie.
1. “Not bad for a 197 year old blind lady.”
2. “You ain’t got the sense you was born with!!! Y’all want to be human, but you’re blind to what you need!”
3. “Good to see you again, Ray. How’s your Grandma?”
4. “The only thing important is what’s under the skin.”
5. “Like I told y’all, kissing a princess breaks the spell.”
6. “This gonna be good!”
7. “Juju! Why didn’t you tell me my gumbo was burning? I have to do everything around here!”
8. “Hush up and look at the gumbo!”
Do you have a favorite quote from The Princess and the Frog? Share it in the comments below. And don’t forget to share this post with your friends – they’re sure to love these quotes, too!
Micah Klug is a wife, homeschooling mother to five children, and author. She teaches time-tested solutions to help parents remember what matters most in life, including strengthening their home, faith, and family relationships. To learn how a child who grew up in an authoritarian home is now creating an environment of peace and joy in her own home visit this page. If you want to contact Micah, send her an email here or email [email protected].